The NOCCA Foundation helps underwrite other essential programs for NOCCA students and faculty, including:
- NOCCA’s Summer Intensive, a conservatory experience for the state’s creative youth.
- Mental Health Clinician Program, providing trauma-informed services to students, which has been particularly essential during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Professional Development for NOCCA Faculty, which supports teachers’ growth as artists and intellectuals and their return to the classroom with new skills and perspectives.
- Strategic Planning, which ensures NOCCA’s long-term excellence and its enduring impact on education.
- Emergent Needs, giving the Foundation flexibility to develop new programs that address new needs.