The holidays are almost here, and the NOCCA Marketplace has a host of great goodies for gift-giving!
NOCCA’s Culinary Arts students have created five tasty treats for family and friends. And 5 Press Gallery has curated a huge selection of ceramics, prints, and other artby NOCCA alumni, faculty, and visiting artists. Rest assured, The NOCCA Marketplace has something to please everyone on your shopping list.
- Order now at NOCCAMarketplace.com.
- Shipping and free pickup available for all orders.
- Items can also be purchased in person at Press Street Station restaurant and 5 Press Gallery (both located at 5 Press Street).
- Gift cards available for Press Street Station restaurant and 5 Press Gallery.
- Every Marketplace purchase supports NOCCA’s young artists!
LOUISIANA RUM & COLA CAKE $20
This luscious, Louisiana-inspired cake is made from a blend of two beloved local beverages: Old New Orleans Rum and Swamp Pop Noble Cane Cola. To that classic combo of rum and cola, we add hints of vanilla and lime zest, dried fruit, and pecans, making this a holiday treat for the whole family.
CRANBERRY TRIO $20
NOCCA’s Culinary Arts students offer three delicious takes on the versatile cranberry. This trio of condiments includes a spicy Cranberry Pepper Jelly, a buttery Cranberry Curd, and everyone’s favorite, Classic Cranberry Preserves. All three jars are packaged together and make a perfect gift.
BYWATER BARK $15
Everyone on your holiday shopping list will enjoy this twist on the classic turtle! Our Culinary Arts students prepare a traditional holiday bark using a delicious blend of chocolate, toffee, and pecans.
BEIGNETS & COFFEE BISCOTTI $12
Need something to satisfy your sweet tooth? Want to send a taste of New Orleans to far-flung friends and family? Our Beignets & Coffee Biscotti are perfect for both occasions! We start with a rich, vanilla cookie, then layer it with a decadent glaze made from Community Coffee & Chicory.
WAYNE JACOB’S BACON & ONION JAM $10
Our friends at Wayne Jacob’s Smokehouse prepared the bacon for this jam just down the road in LaPlace, Louisiana. Rich and smooth, it goes great on toast, in sandwiches, or anywhere else you need a sweet/savory delight!
Order at NOCCAMarketplace.com or visit Press Street Station!
Here are just a few of this year’s great Marketplace offerings from 5 Press Gallery. We’ll feature many more in our annual “Wishlist” exhibition, opening at the end of November!
- Art History Coloring Book by Maddie Stratton $15
- Noodle bowls by Karin Burt $35
- Cutting boards by James Goeder $40
- Stickers by Amanda Cassingham-Bardwell $5
- Note cards featuring New Orleans houses by Magda Boreysza $5
- One-of-a-kind tote bags by Jacob Reptile $40
- Books from the Neighborhood Story Project $16-$35
- Donut cards by Kiernan Dunn $5